Fitness Instructor Course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme which is part of the Skills and Education Group, a charitable organisation that unites education and skills-orientated organisations. Get additional 10 CPD Accredited Courses for FREE when you enrol into this 11 Courses Bundle at just £49.99.
There’s a growing demand for fitness instructors lately. It has emerged as a lucrative and sustainable career option. If you are passionate about fitness and wish to become a standout fitness coach, gain the in-demand skills from this Fitness Instructor course and turn your passion into a profitable business.
Through this comprehensive Fitness Instructor bundle course, you will get equipped with the fundamental skills to empower your clients to develop a healthy lifestyle. You will get up to speed with resistance training, cardio and endurance training. You will understand the different types of cardio exercises that can improve cardiorespiratory fitness and gain the skills to create the right cardio for your clients. In addition, we will guide you through the process of Physiotherapy, the science behind successful weight loss, and high interval training for optimal weight loss.
Once you complete it, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to offer nutritional advice to your clients and tailor effective workout out programs based on your clients’ needs.
This Fitness Instructor: QLS Endorsed bundle package includes:
01. Fitness Instructor at QLS Level 5
10 additional CPD, CMA & IAO accredited courses —
01. Physiotherapy Assistant
02. Hormone Health & Testosterone Course
03. Dieting For Weight Loss
04. Pain Management
05. Nutrition – Course
06. Ketogenic Diet Mastery
07. Getting Started Vegan Vegetarian Cooking
08. Eye Relaxation Technique
09. Basic First Aid
10. Personal Hygiene Course
- Familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of a fitness instructor
- Understand anatomy of the human body
- Explore the differences between bodyweight training and weight training
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the fundamental exercises for muscle growth
- Understand the theory for successful weight loss
- Strengthen your knowledge of fat loss exercises and workouts
- Learn the fat loss exercises and workouts
- Learn step-by-step how to set up your Ketogenic diet
- Identify the best food sources for Keto
Who is this Course for?
The Fitness Instructor course is incredibly beneficial for aspiring professionals interested in learning the key skills required to become a Fitness Instructor. The course will come in great help for working in a gym or establishing a personal fitness business.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to enrol in this course.
- Students must be at least 16 years old in order to take the course.
- Completion of this course requires a good understanding of English, numeracy, and computer skills.
Once you have completed all the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an assignment questions assessment. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and to achieve Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates.
Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate, or both for £34.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Fitness Instructor course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Fitness Instructor course, you will receive a Digital/PDF accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes for hardcopy are —
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Why Prefer Us?
- After completing the course, you have the opportunity to acquire two internationally recognised certificates from independent organisations:
- CPD, CMA & IAO Accredited Certification
- Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certification
- A Student ID card that offers a whole host of discounted prices. But it will be necessary to add postal charges for international delivery.
- Well-planned lessons that are aligned with standard lesson goals
- Engaging and innovative topics and assignments
- Higher-order thinking and skill assessment
- Learn at your own pace, in your own time
- All of our students receive complete personal tutoring seven days a week (24/7)
The Fitness Instructor course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Fitness Instructor
- Weight trainers
- Weight training instructors
|Introduction & What You Will Learn||00:03:00|
|Get to Know Your Instructor||00:00:03|
|The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Coach||00:02:00|
|Bones & Joints||00:01:00|
|The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers||00:00:03|
|Muscle Contractions Explained||00:00:02|
|Muscle Agonist & Anatagonist||00:02:00|
|Client Assessment Intro||00:01:00|
|The Client Interview||00:00:02|
|Harvard Step Test||00:00:02|
|Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max||00:00:04|
|Resistance Training Overview||00:01:00|
|Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training||00:02:00|
|Muscle Building Formula||00:00:09|
|Fat Loss Formula||00:00:06|
|Hypertrophy Explained: The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth||00:04:00|
|Weight Training Fundamentals||00:00:03|
|How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training||00:00:09|
|The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth||00:03:00|
|How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights||00:03:00|
|Exercise Instruction Videos|
|Overhead Press / Military Press||00:00:01|
|Cardio & Endurance Training|
|The Different Types Of Cardio||00:02:00|
|Creating The Right Cardio Workout||00:04:00|
|How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout||00:02:00|
|Weight Loss Exercising Myths||00:00:08|
|Cardio vs Weight Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss||00:00:07|
|Cardio For Weight Loss||00:00:04|
|How To Warm Up Correctly||00:02:00|
|Most Common Stretching Mistakes||00:04:00|
|Static vs Dynamic Stretching||00:00:05|
|Sample Stretching Routine||00:03:00|
|Assignment – Fitness Instructor Course||2 weeks, 2 days|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Claim Your QLS Certificate||00:00:00|