Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme which is part of the Skills and Education Group, a charitable organisation that unites education and skills-orientated organisations. Get additional 10 CPD Accredited Courses for FREE when you enrol into this 11 Courses Bundle at just £49.99.
Develop a deeper understanding of the Construction Industry Scheme or CIS scheme and explore how it works by taking this course.
Our ultimate Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) bundle course contains practical skills and knowledge to give you real insights into the CIS scheme’s essential aspects. First, you will determine what’s covered under the CLS scheme. Next, you will get step-by-step instructions on how to file a CIS return, the definition of a contractor, the registration procedure for the CIS scheme, how to keep your pay, how to keep your income and tax records for HMRC. In addition, you will learn the concept of cost estimation in construction, building survey procedures and the minimum requirements of building surveying and construction. You will also explore the intricacies of interior design.
The best part about taking the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is that you will get ten additional free courses that will help improve your efficiency in construction.
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS): QLS Endorsed bundle package includes:
01. Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) at QLS Level 3
10 additional CPD, CMA & IAO accredited courses —
01. Construction Cost Estimation
02. Building Surveying Practice
03. Minimum Requirements of Building Design and Construction
04. Interior Design Diploma
05. Workplace Productivity Training
06. Compliance Risk and Management
07. Electrical Safety
08. Diploma in Workplace Safety
09. Basic First Aid
10. Decision-Making in High-Stress Situations
- Deepen your knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme
- Understand how to comply with the contractor’s obligations in accordance with the CIS.
- Identify the penalties involved in CIS
- Determine the importance of record keeping and how to perform it effectively
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Construction Management
- Explore the elements and factors that influence cost estimation
- Learn about the building law principles
- Understand how building information modelling works
Who is this Course for?
The Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is incredibly beneficial for professionals interested in understanding the CLS scheme and the types of work covered by the CLS scheme.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to enrol in this course.
- Students must be at least 16 years old in order to take the course.
- Completion of this course requires a good understanding of English, numeracy, and computer skills.
Once you have completed all the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an assignment questions assessment. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and to achieve Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates.
Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 89 GBP inside the UK
- 99 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you will receive a Digital/PDF accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes for hardcopy are —
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Why Prefer Us?
- After completing the course, you have the opportunity to acquire two internationally recognised certificates from independent organisations:
- CPD, CMA & IAO Accredited Certification
- Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certification
- A Student ID card that offers a whole host of discounted prices. But it will be necessary to add postal charges for international delivery.
- Well-planned lessons that are aligned with standard lesson goals
- Engaging and innovative topics and assignments
- Higher-order thinking and skill assessment
- Learn at your own pace, in your own time
- All of our students receive complete personal tutoring seven days a week (24/7)
Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Payroll Coordinator
- Payroll Manager & Finance Professional
|Module 01: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)|
|Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Coverage of the Scheme|
|Coverage of the Scheme||00:32:00|
|Module 03: Contractors and Registration for the Scheme|
|Contractors and Registration for the Scheme||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Verification Process|
|Module 05: The CIS Returns|
|The CIS Returns||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Record Keeping and CIS Certificates|
|Record Keeping and CIS Certificates||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Penalties Involved in CIS|
|Penalties Involved in CIS||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Miscellaneous Information|
|Assignment – Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)||3 days, 23 hours|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Claim Your QLS Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.