Discover how diseases of the urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs can be diagnosed with our Urology course. Painful and debilitating conditions can significantly affect this area of the human body and can happen to anyone, severely impacting the quality of life for many people. You can gain a unique insight into this branch of medical specialisation by taking this comprehensive tuition.
The contents of these online modules have been compiled with the assistance of industry professionals and offer a complete explanation of the importance of urologic health. You will be shown the anatomy of the genitourinary tract and adrenal glands, alongside the most common ailments that can affect them. Additionally, you will learn how to identify symptoms of renal illness, physically examine patients, perform laboratory research, understand sexual dysfunctions, and react to urologic emergencies. The course provides a complete learning package for those training in this sector of surgical treatment.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Explaining the principles behind urology and embryology medical studies
- Precise anatomical details regarding the genitourinary tract
- Symptoms of bladder obstruction and diseases
- Using examinations and radiology to identify common urinary ailments
- Aspects of male and female sexual dysfunctions
- Instant access to the latest developments regarding urologic treatments
- Participation in interactive exercises regarding medical diagnostics
- Quick assessment and guidance for all subjects
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Your Path to Success
By completing the training in the Urology course, you will be able to significantly demonstrate your acquired abilities and knowledge of genitourinary healthcare. This can be highly beneficial for career progression as a urologist or comparable work in a medical healthcare facility.
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is designed to introduce the concepts around urologic healthcare and its associated practices. It offers an excellent way to gain the vital skills needed to pursue a profession in this area. Full-time and part-time learners are equally supported, and it can take just 20 to 30 hours to gain accreditation, with study periods being entirely customisable to your needs.
Assignments relating to urologic treatments and genitourinary diseases will be given to all students and must be completed to pass the course successfully.
|Module 01: Introduction to Urology|
|Introduction to Urology||00:17:00|
|Module 02:Anatomy of the Genitourinary Tract|
|Anatomy of the Genitourinary Tract||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Symptoms & Physical Examination of the Genitourinary Tract|
|Symptoms & Physical Examination of the Genitourinary Tract||00:24:00|
|Module 04: Laboratory Examination|
|Module 05: Common Diseases And Treatment|
|Common Diseases And Treatment||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Neoplasms|
|Module 07:Male And Female Sexual Dysfunction|
|Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction||00:29:00|
|Module 08: Urologic Emergencies|
|Assignment – Urology||00:00:00|