This UK Insurance Training is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our UK Insurance Training is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our UK Insurance Training Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basic elements and nature of an insurance management
- Primary and ancillary functions and benefits of Insurance
- The roles and responsibilities of an insurance account manager
- Elements and clauses of the insurance contract
- The four main types of insurance
- An overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Risk management: The STARR system.
- The law of large numbers and how it works.
- Insurability criteria assessment
- Skills and qualifications of a successful insurance account manager.
- Learn about the basic principles and practices of insurance management
- Understand how insurance works
- Get a full overview of the UK insurance industry
- Discover different types of risks involved and how to address them.
- Learn the five basic ways to deal with risk
- Learn about different types of insurance and their benefits.
- Understand different aspects of life, health, business and vehicle insurance
- Find out the elements and clauses of an insurance contract.
- Explore the essential skills required to become an insurance account manager.
- Gain an integrated view of insurance account management and how it can be best practised.
Your Path to Success
This UK Insurance Training Course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you prepare for a role in the insurance industry. This course will also broaden your knowledge of the functional and financial aspects of insurance in the UK.
You will be equipped with various strategies and tools to enable you to become better prepared and efficient in an insurance account management role. If you’re looking to advance your career to a senior role in the insurance industry, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Insurance management
- Contract management
- Sales management
- Marketing skill
- Financial skill
- Risk management skill
Is this UK Insurance Training Right for You?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of the fundamental aspects of insurance account management. It is great for any individuals who want to move into a sales and marketing role in the insurance industry.
This comprehensive guide is also great for business managers, financial advisors and practising insurance account managers, who have some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers or clients.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, this course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|UK Insurance and Practice|
|Module 01: Definition of Insurance|
|Definition of Insurance||00:21:00|
|Module 02: An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK|
|An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK||00:46:00|
|Module 03: Basics of Insurance|
|Basics of Insurance||00:16:00|
|Module 04: Principles and Practices of Insurance|
|Principles and Practices of Insurance||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Insurance Contract: Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract|
|Insurance Contract Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract||01:19:00|
|Module 06: Home Insurance|
|Module 07: Life and Health Insurance|
|Life and Health Insurance||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Business Insurance|
|Module 09: Vehicle Insurance|
|Module 10: Human Behaviour in Insurance|
|Human Behaviour in Insurance||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker|
|Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker||00:27:00|
|Module 12: Underwriting Essentials|
|Module 13: Insurance Fraud|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units13
- Number of Quizzes0
- 5 hours, 34 minutes