Discover the qualities and skills that go into making great television by studying our popular course on how to become a TV Presenter. TV shows are often reliant on the charisma of the person that fronts them and talks directly to the audience. Whether it is the news headlines or light entertainment, this is where good presenters shine. With our help, you can go behind the scenes and learn the abilities needed to become a personality on the small screen that plays a big part in our everyday lives.
By taking part in this training, you will be shown the duties and responsibilities of typical presenters and the qualifications needed to secure that role. You will learn how to cope with nervousness, make-up, appearance, posture, and building a rapport with viewers through the camera. Alongside this, you will learn how to interact with a teleprompter, report live, perform interviews, create a showreel and work with scripts.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Exploring types of presenting work and associated opportunities
- Gaining the qualifications and persona that presenters need to succeed
- Being prepared for the unexpected and talking naturally on camera
- Communicating with the camera crew and creating a showreel
- Working with interviewees and adapting to a script
- Instant access to behind-the-scenes TV production notes
- Full participation in presentation exercises and prompt reading
- Quick assessment and guidance for all assignments
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support and recommendations from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Your Path to Success
By finishing this complete and comprehensive guide on working as a TV Presenter, you will gain the knowledge needed to train and look for employment in TV productions or media roles. This will be highly beneficial for those wanting to know how to break into the TV or entertainment industry.
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is designed to provide a valuable introduction to TV presenting work and the qualities needed to work there. As such, it offers an excellent way to gain the knowledge on how to gain the qualifications and contacts needed to enter the business area. Full-time and part-time learners are equally supported, and it can take just 20 to 30 hours to gain accreditation, with study periods being entirely customisable to your needs.
Assignments relating to presenting techniques and script reading will be given to all students and must be completed to pass the course successfully.
|TV Presenter Online Course|
|Module 01: Who is a TV Presenter?|
|Who is a TV Presenter||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Qualifications and Skills Required to Become a Presenter|
|Qualifications and Skills Required to Become a Presenter||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Essentials to Become a Presenter|
|Essentials to Become a Presenter||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Talking To/ Speaking in Front of The Camera|
|Talking To Speaking in Front of The Camera||00:27:00|
|Module 05: Talk Back and Teleprompter|
|Talk Back and Teleprompter||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Creating a Showreel|
|Creating a Showreel||00:18:00|
|Module 07: Interviewing Techniques|
|Module 08: Scripting Techniques|