Every successful business requires effective strategic planning to solve problems, generate ideas and define its strategy and goals. There are many stages in the process which must be implemented in order for an organisation to achieve its desired results. The Strategic Planning Process course is a practical training course covering all areas of strategic planning, from setting up a committee to writing a SWOT analysis and creating a vision and mission statement. Get step-by-step guidance from an experienced professional and master advanced techniques to drive your business forward.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An introduction to the strategic planning process
- Establishing a strategic planning committee
- A step-by-step guide to creating a mission statement
- A step-by-step guide to developing a vision statement
- Establishing main goals and objectives
What You’ll Learn
- Full understanding of the different stages of the strategic planning process
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of the strategic planning committee
- Develop a detailed mission and vision statement, with step-by-step training
- Understand how to write a SWOT analysis and what should be included in it
- Set achievable shared organisational goals and practical objectives
- Establish a successful monitoring system for evaluating business progress
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have an excellent understanding of the key elements of strategic planning and will be equipped with the practical knowledge to apply the techniques learned in this course to drive your business forward through effective planning, monitoring and goal setting.
Skills You Will Gain
- Strategic planning
- Goal setting
Is This Strategic Planning Process Course Right for You?
This course is for professionals whose role requires strong strategic planning and problem-solving skills. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process|
|Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process||00:16:00|
|Establish a Committee||00:06:00|
|Gather Operational Data||00:13:00|
|Initiating the Strategic Planning Process|
|Develop a Mission Statement||00:12:00|
|Develop a Vision Statement||00:06:00|
|Assess Internal and External Environments||00:12:00|
|Performing SWOT Analysis||00:08:00|
|Developing the Strategic Plan|
|Prioritize What the Strategic Plan Will Address||00:03:00|
|Set Goals and Objective||00:07:00|
|Develop Strategy for Achieving Goals||00:02:00|
|Draft the Strategic Plan||00:09:00|
|Executing the Plan|
|Assign Responsibility and Authority||00:10:00|
|Establish a Monitoring System||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.