Recruitment is a crucial part of running any sort of organisation/business. When recruiting a talented and dedicated workforce, proper consultation is a must. That’s why recruitment consultancy services are booming nowadays with increasing demand for expert recruitment consultants. Aspiring to be a professional recruitment consultant is definitely a wise choice as a dynamic career. But without adequate training and proper guidance, it’s not possible to be a professional in this field.
That’s where this Level 5 Recruitment Consultant Diploma comes in! This accredited certification course for passionate recruitment consultants will prepare you for just that. This comprehensive training course takes all the necessary topics and divides them up into 13 extensive modules, keeping the ease of the learners in mind.
You’ll be prepared to take any challenge and kickstart your career as a professional recruitment consultant in your desired industry/sector, taking your professional life to the next level. This self-paced online course will enhance your existing skills related to this sector by taking them to the next level and equipping you with up-to-date knowledge for taking on the challenges of tomorrow.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basic ideas and fundamentals of recruitment
- An extensive understanding of the recruitment industry and its history and development
- A comprehensive discussion on the worldwide employment industry necessary for a professional recruitment consultant
- The principles of successfully running a recruiting service
- Best practices of attracting & managing candidates as a recruitment consultant
- Extensive training on the UK recruitment industry statistics and legislations guide
- A detailed explanation of the recruitment cycle
- Fundamentals of client acquisition as a professional recruitment consultant
- How to develop a business strategy and its KPIs
- Learn the basics of being a professional recruitment consultant
- Know how to be a successful recruitment consultant
- Familiarise yourself with the recruitment industry, its history and development
- Deepen your understanding of the worldwide employment industry
- Develop different effective recruitment strategies as a professional recruitment consultant
- Know the ins and outs of successfully running a recruiting service
- Familiarise with the UK recruitment industry statistics and legislations guide
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the recruitment cycle
- Learn how to attract and manage candidates as a recruitment consultant
- Familiarise yourself with client acquisition as a professional recruitment consultant
- Learn how to develop a business strategy and its Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this online course, you will have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of the many duties, roles and responsibilities of a professional recruitment consultant. You’ll also know the best practices in this job role and how to utilise the acquired skills in real life. You will have all the required skills to be a professional recruitment consultant, and will know everything about client acquisition, candidate attraction, the recruitment cycle and many more.
Skills You Will Gain
- An introductory idea of recruitment, including the history and development of the recruitment industry
- A clear understanding of the worldwide employment industry
- Complete knowledge of the UK recruitment industry statistics and legislations guide
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of how to become a successful recruitment consultant
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the recruitment cycle and recruitment strategy
- Know how to attract and manage candidates as a professional recruitment consultant
- Learning client acquisition as a part of recruitment consultant duties
- Get to know how to develop a business strategy and its KPIs
- Deep knowledge on how to run a successful recruiting service
Is This The Recruitment Consultant Diploma Level 5 Course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be a working recruitment consultant, how to work effectively with recruiting, and fast track the career with relevant high-valued skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module 01: Basics of Recruitment|
|Basics of Recruitment||00:29:00|
|Module 02: History and Development of the Recruitment Industry|
|History and Development of the Recruitment Industry||00:28:00|
|Module 03:The Worldwide Employment Industry|
|The Worldwide Employment Industry||00:47:00|
|Module 04: The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics|
|The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics||00:23:00|
|Module 05: The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide|
|The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide||00:16:00|
|Module 06: How to Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant|
|How to Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Overview of the Recruitment Cycle|
|Overview of the Recruitment Cycle||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Candidate Management|
|Module 09: Client Acquisition|
|Module 10: Recruitment Strategy|
|Module 11: Candidate Attraction|
|Module 12: Developing a Business Strategy and Key Performance Indicators|
|Developing a Business Strategy and Key Performance Indicators||00:50:00|
|Module 13: How to Successfully Run a Recruiting Service|
|How to Successfully Run a Recruiting Service||00:23:00|
No Reviews found for this course.