The first impression is the last. If you are working as a receptionist, you are the first impression of your organisation. A single mistake in your communication can harm your company’s reputation as well as your career. The professional telephone receptionist course will teach you the essential methods, strategies and fundamentals of effective verbal communication. You will learn time management skills and various telephone etiquettes that will make you confident and an expert communicator. Enrol in this course today, and fast track your career as a telephone receptionist.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Core skills required for a telephone receptionist
- Successful communication strategies
- Key methods of essential time management
- Self-management techniques
- How to tackle additional challenges
- Key techniques for organising and planning
- Know how to implement professional behaviour in the office
- Understand the key strategies of self-management
- Gain effective time management skills
- Understand how to resolve challenges that teleworkers face
- Learn how to organise and plan the reception area
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will learn the fundamental methods, strategies, and principles of telephone etiquette, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will gain time management skills, telephone skills and practical communication skills that will help you to fast track your career as a telephone receptionist.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent self-management skills
- Understanding of a different method of organising and planning
- Develop excellent time management skills
- Ability to resolve challenges in telework
- Understanding of different communication methods
Is This Professional Telephone Receptionist Course Right for You?
This course is right for aspiring telephone receptionists or receptionists who wish to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of telephone etiquette and communication, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Core Skills Required|
|Core Skills Required||00:13:00|
|Module Two: Self-Management (I)|
|Module Three: Self-Management (II)|
|Module Four: Time Management (I)|
|Time Management (I)||00:09:00|
|Module Five: Time Management (II)|
|Time Management (II)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Organizing and Planning (I)|
|Organizing and Planning (I)||00:09:00|
|Module Seven: Organizing and Planning (II)|
|Organizing and Planning (II)||00:09:00|
|Module Eight: Communication (I)|
|Module Nine: Communication (II)|
|Module Ten: Additional Challenges|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 35 minutes