Are you stressed? Do you easily get worried about things and feel pressure? Then it would help if you learned how to manage stress. This Professional Diploma in Stress Management will teach you how you can manage stress effectively. The course is packed with 10 information-rich modules which will give you a deep understanding of what stress is and will also teach you relaxation techniques and routines which will help you live a stress-free life. This self-paced, comprehensive online course is perfect for anyone who wants to live a better life, get rid of stress and be happy. Enrol today and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills of stress management.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is Stress? What is Eustress?
- Understanding the Triple “A” Approach
- Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
- Using Routines to Reduce Stress
- Environmental & Physical Relaxation Techniques
- Coping with Major Events
- Gain a deeper understanding of stress
- Learn how to cope with big changes
- Discover physical and environmental techniques that will help you remain stress-free
- Implement routines that will create a stress-free environment for you
- Understand the triple-A approach: How to Alter, Accept & Avoid the situation.
- Learn how to create a stress-reducing lifestyle
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the fundamentals of stress management, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will have the ability to control your stress and will be able to lead a stress-free life.
Skills You Will Gain
- Creative problem-solving
- Information gathering
- The ability to generate solutions and implement them
- The skill to evaluate and adapt
- The ability to identify improvement
Is the Professional Diploma in Stress Management course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of stress management, implement it in the real-life, and gain invaluable skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Understanding Stress|
|Module Two: Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle|
|Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle||00:08:00|
|Module Three: Altering the Situation|
|Altering the Situation||00:07:00|
|Module Four: Avoiding the Situation|
|Avoiding the Situation||00:08:00|
|Module Five: Accepting the Situation|
|Accepting the Situation||00:07:00|
|Module Six: Using Routines to Reduce Stress|
|Using Routines to Reduce Stress||00:10:00|
|Module Seven: Environmental Relaxation Techniques|
|Environmental Relaxation Techniques||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Physical Relaxation Techniques|
|Physical Relaxation Techniques||00:11:00|
|Module Nine: Coping with Major Events|
|Coping with Major Events||00:09:00|
|Module Ten: Our Challenge to You|
|Our Challenge To You||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.