Develop the skills and expertise to use all the programs of MS Office through the Microsoft Office Essentials Masterclass. This course will help you master MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and more. After completing this bundle, you will receive a certificate of achievement, which will add significant value to your resume.
The ultimate Microsoft Office Essentials Masterclass bundle course includes 14 CPD & IAO accredited courses:
- Excel: Top 50 Microsoft Excel Formulas in 50 Minutes!
- Microsoft Excel – CPD Certified
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Must know Formulas and Functions
- Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management
- Excel Data Analysis
- Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting
- Microsoft Excel: Excel Sheet Comparison with VBA
- Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot
- Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Excel Vlookup, Xlookup, Match and Index
- Microsoft Excel: Automated Dashboard Using Advanced Formula, VBA, Power Query
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
The Excel: Top 50 Microsoft Excel Formulas in 50 Minutes! Course will introduce you to the essential formulas of Excel. You will learn how to modify and format a worksheet from the Microsoft Excel – CPD Certified course. The Microsoft Excel 2019 course will teach the techniques of performing calculations in Excel. You will develop a clear understanding of the text and other functions from the Excel Must know Formulas and Functions course.
The next course of this bundle is the Introduction to Excel Data Tools and Data Management course; it will introduce you to the rules of data validation. From the Excel Data Analysis course, you will pick up the methods of data analysis. After completing the Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting course, you will understand the ins and outs of Pivot tables. Then, the Microsoft Excel: Excel Sheet Comparison with VBA course will teach you the process of modifying VBA codes.
You will learn the fundamentals of power query from the Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot course. The Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced course will make you skilled in adjusting excel worksheets. You will enrich your understanding of Vlookup and Xlookup through the Excel Vlookup, Xlookup, Match and Index course. Along with that, the Microsoft Excel: Automated Dashboard Using Advanced Formula, VBA, Power Query course will educate you on formula-based prepaid expenses. You will become skilled in creating excellent presentations with PowerPoint through the Microsoft Powerpoint course. The final course of this bundle is the Microsoft Office course, which will teach you the fundamentals of MS Word, Access etc.
- Learn useful formulas of Excel to perform calculations in MS Excel
- Understand how to modify and adjust worksheets
- Familiarise yourself with the tools of Excel
- Grasp the techniques of data analysis in Excel
- Get introduced to the fundamentals of Pivot tables
- Become skilled in working with VBA codes
- Understand the core principles of Power Query
- Learn about Excel Vlookup, Xlookup, Match and Index
- Build the competence to work with PowerPoint
- Know the core concepts of formula based prepaid expenses
Who is this Course for?
The Microsoft Office Essentials Masterclass course is perfect for those who want to enrich their MS Office skills. This course will be highly beneficial to the current and future professionals who will need to work with MS Office.
The Microsoft Office Essentials Masterclass bundle course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Data Administrator (Salary Range £24,000-£26,000)
- Receptionist (Salary Range £17,000-£23,000)