Leadership skills are not hereditary, rather they are developed with hard work and dedication. In modern business being a good leader is not about being feared anymore. It’s more about being respected for how effective you are in managing the business. It requires managers to become multiskilled and bear a variety of responsibilities.
If you are aspiring to be a successful business leader, there is no time like now to develop these skills, and this “Management Training How to Be a Better Boss” course is the perfect guide for you to help you achieve your dream.
This Management Training course is designed to educate you on the fundamental elements, the existing skills you must hone, and the new skills you must acquire to become a true leader. You will learn about different management structures and their effectiveness. You will understand your team better to create a bond of trust and learn how to motivate them to achieve more.
In addition to that, you will also learn about SMART goals and why they are crucial for success. By the end of this course, you will have sound knowledge of efficient management methods and tools to help you become a competent manager.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The advantage and disadvantages of different leadership hierarchies.
- Importance of setting goals and determining values.
- What is the mission statement?
- How motivation works
- Elements of successful leadership
- The benefits of constructive criticism
- Tone management and how to apply it in different scenarios.
- The drawbacks of micromanagement
- Trust building and reinforcing your team: How to proceed.
- Importance of self-awareness and self-improvement for a successful leader.
- Learn how to gain confidence and develop skills to become a capable leader.
- Understand how to delegate effectively
- Explore how to set SMART goals.
- Discover how to motivate your team to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Improve team morale through inspirational and engaging tasks
- Identify the strengths and roles of your team
- Learn how to build trust and why it is important.
- Increase your career potential by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Your Path to Success
If you’re looking to advance your career or gain the confidence and expertise to become a better manager, this course will stand you in good stead for the future. The knowledge and skills you will gain in this course will enable you to get into any management role and perform as a competent leader.
Skills You Will Gain
- Goal setting
- Team Management
- Project Management
Is the Management Training How to Be a Better Boss Course Right for You?
The Management Training How to Be a Better Boss course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of successful leadership and management process.
It is great for any individuals who are moving into a management role or would like to improve their existing management skills.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, this management training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
|Module One: Is it Better to be Loved or Feared?|
|Is it Better to be Loved or Feared||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Leadership as Service|
|Leadership as Service||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Leadership by Design|
|Leadership by Design||00:09:00|
|Module Four: Understanding Motivation|
|Module Five: Constructive Criticism|
|Module Six: The Importance of Tone|
|The Importance of Tone||00:08:00|
|Module Seven: Trusting Your Team|
|Trusting Your Team||00:09:00|
|Module Eight: Earning the Trust of Your Team|
|Earning the Trust of Your Team||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Building and Reinforcing Your Team|
|Building and Reinforcing Your Team||00:10:00|
|Module Ten: You are the Boss of You|
|You are the Boss of You||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 31 minutes