This Diploma In Herbal Studies is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Diploma In Herbal Studies is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Diploma In Herbal Studies Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An introduction to botany, or ‘plant science’
- Regulations and safety precautions in herbology
- The chemistry of herbal medicine
- Herbal remedies for the skin and hair
- Aromatherapy techniques and practices
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the chemistry of herbs
- Master the art of aromatherapy and learn the benefits of essential oils
- Learn about the history of herbology and traditional Chinese medicine
- Broaden your knowledge of herb science and the different branches of botany
- Develop your understanding of ayurvedic medicine as a healing science
- Get started in setting up your own herbal business
Your Path to Success
In this course, you will gain all the fundamental skills required to work in herbal medicine, with the opportunity to work in a broad range of professions, including wellness coaching, aromatherapy, and holistic health education, working as a self-employed professional or in a professional setting.
Skills You Will Gain
- Strong business skills
- Listening and communication
- Ability to work well with your hands
- Diagnostic skills
Is This Diploma In Herbal Studies Course Right for You?
This introductory course comes with no specific entry requirements and is ideal for those who are new to the field of herbal medicine. The course is suitable for those who wish to practice herbal medicine at home or as a qualified professional.
Please Note: This online course gives you sufficient knowledge and guidance on herbal medicine. Completion of the course does not qualify you as an expert in the field. Seek medical advice, in case of any emergencies and other health conditions.”
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Herbal Studies & Aromatherapy Training|
|Module 01: Basics of Herbal Medicine||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Begin with Botany||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Chemistry of Herbs||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Holy Herbs and Herbs of China||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Preparation of Herbal Remedies||00:27:00|
|Module 06: Herbalist Approach and Conventional Herbal Medicines||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Ayurvedic Medicine||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Aromatherapy||00:14:00|
|Module 09: Herbal Essences for Hair||00:22:00|
|Module 10: Herbal Skin Care||00:22:00|
|Module 11: Creating a Successful Herbal Business||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units11
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 24 minutes