Smart people set their goals and make strategies to accomplish them in the most efficient way. They motivate themselves to push themselves towards their goal, mission or vision. It could be personal and professional goals; however, to accomplish that goal, you need to plan properly to take actions. The Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course is designed to provide you with the proper guide to managing time and setting realistic goals, which will increase your chance of success in every area of your life.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Overcome your procrastination problem
- Manage your time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks at your desired pace
- Self-motivate and work more efficiently
- Create SMART goals
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The Just do it habit
- The 15-minute rule
- The 4 Ps: Positive, Personal, Possible, Prioritised
- Rewarding yourself & realistic deadlines
- Peaking moments & writing down your goals
- Tracking progress
- Breaking up large tasks and utilising technology
- The urgent/important matrix
- The amazing 80/20 Rule
- Utilising a calendar
- Build on tour successes
- Chunk, block & tackle
- Making good habits
- SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely
- Adapt, learn and ask for help
- You will learn the techniques of overcoming procrastination
- You will know how to achieve the do it mindset
- Learn how to remove distractions
- Rewarding and setting up realistic deadlines
- Four P’s of goal setting
- Improve your motivational power using different strategies
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of the Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course, you will learn how to set goals and what strategy must be followed to achieve those goals in real life. You will gain the skills to achieve your targets successfully.
After completion of this course, you will get a certificate that can be added to your resume. This course will help to advance your career with proper steps and vision. Believe me, you will be the winner.
Skills You Will Gain
- Skills to overcome procrastination
- Time management skills
- Self-motivating techniques
- Increasing productivity
Is the Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course Right for You?
The Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of goal setting, improving motivation, and wise time management, to complete or accomplish tasks.
If you are really interested in learning the proofreading process or want to improve your productivity with SMART techniques and some other renowned effective strategies, this Premium course is perfect for you.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis using any device from anywhere.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Overcoming Procrastination (I)|
|Overcoming Procrastination (I)||00:16:00|
|Module Two: Overcoming Procrastination (II)|
|Overcoming Procrastination (II)||00:17:00|
|Module Three: Four P’s of Goal Setting|
|Four P’s of Goal Setting||00:16:00|
|Module Four: Improving Motivation|
|Module Five: Wise Time Management|
|Wise Time Management||00:08:00|
|Module Six: Tips for Completing Tasks|
|Tips for Completing Tasks||00:07:00|
|Module Seven: Increase Your Productivity|
|Increase Your Productivity||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: “To Do” List Characteristics|
|“To Do” List Characteristics||00:10:00|
|Module Nine: Smart Goals|
|Module Ten: Mistakes Will Happen|
|Mistakes Will Happen||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours