Learn how to organise and manage stunning events for a grateful client with our Event Planning course. In the coming years, social events, parties, celebrations, and business lunches will regain renewed importance and higher-than-ever popularity. You can be at the forefront of this potential surge of opportunity by mastering the multidisciplinary skills that will be in demand during this time.
By completing this training, you will be able to work closely with clients and colleagues, enabling groups of people to be able to come together again and socialise. From weddings and birthday parties to concerts and trade shows, you will gain the confidence and ability to bring everything together to make it a memorable experience. Take this chance to embrace a more social future and kickstart a lucrative career path.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Definitions and responsibilities of event management
- Types of events and gatherings that need a professional organisation
- Limitations and invitations for formal gatherings
- Catering, decorating, and cleaning a venue
- Security and safety at a heavily attended event
- Understand how to manage problems during event planning
- Demonstrate awareness of social media usage during event planning
- Learn how to create themes and promotions for an event
- Discover how to provide exceptional catering for lunch or celebration
- Know how to ensure responsible waste management when an event ends
- Display the ability to start an event planning business from scratch
Your Path to Success
When you complete this course, you will have gained full knowledge of the skills needed to perform successful event planning. This can be taken forward to start a private business for this service or be incorporated into a sought-after profile in the hospitality industry.
Skills You Will Gain
- Team management
- Customer service
- Organisational planning
- Catering management
- Security management
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for any individual who wishes to operate as a skilled Event Planning within the hospitality sector or personal business.
Assignments relating to event planning and team management will be given to all students and must be completed to pass the course successfully.
|Module 01: Introduction to Event Management|
|Introduction to Event Management||00:26:00|
|Module 02: Role of an Event Planner|
|Role of an Event Planner||00:33:00|
|Module 03: Event Classification|
|Module 04: Events and Clients|
|Events and Clients||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Steps to Plan an Event|
|Steps to Plan an Event||00:29:00|
|Module 06: Invitation to the Event|
|Invitation to the Event||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Event Marketing|
|Module 08: Catering at Events|
|Catering at Events||00:24:00|
|Module 09: Event Decorations|
|Module 10: Cleaning and Waste Disposal|
|Cleaning and Waste Disposal||00:22:00|
|Module 11: Event Security|
|Module 12: Developing an Event Planning Business|
|Developing an Event Planning Business||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Event Planning Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Event Planning Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Event Planning Course||00:20:00|