Do you want to show your organising power in event management? Organising an event is not an easy task; It requires planning and an understanding of the process. When planning an event, there is a multitude of factors to consider. Before approaching to organise an event, you have to arrange all duties and responsibilities first, such as setting up the workforce, distributing and assigning tasks, logistics supply, budget allocation, etc. And, without doing so, no event can be successfully organised.
This Event Management & Administrative Tasks is designed to teach you the ins and outs of event management. In this course, you’ll learn about different types of events, the planning process, organising team, and making arrangements for delegates and guests. Also, you’ll learn how to communicate with the vendors and what to do after an event is finished.
Moreover, this course will teach you every essential thing that is required to be successful in event management. This is going to be the stepping stone for you in your career path in event management.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Different types of events
- Brainstorming for planning the event
- Different entertainment activities
- Organising support and technical staff
- Communicating with different vendors
- Finalising the plan and post-event to-dos.
- Develop the essential skills and knowledge to become a qualified event manager.
- Understand different types of events and the borderlines among them.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an event manager.
- Understand the planning process and develop skills to apply in a real-life context.
- Learn how to organise your team and support staff.
- Learn how to arrange different entertainment activities in an event.
- Understand the post-event duties and activities.
Your Path to Success
Take steps towards a successful career in event planning and management either by joining relevant firms or starting your own event management business. This comprehensive training program equips you with the core skills of an event planner and makes you highly employable in this industry.
Skills You Will Gain
- Event planning
- Event organising
- Goal setting
Is This Event Management & Administrative Tasks Right for You?
This Event Management & Administrative Tasks Online Course is a perfect fit for anyone who is interested in event management and wants to make a career in this field. This course allows you to learn at your own pace without juggling your daily schedule. You can access the course anytime from any device and become accredited in just 20/30 hours.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Types of Events|
|Types of Events||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Brainstorming|
|Module Three: Types of Entertainment|
|Types of Entertainment||00:08:00|
|Module Four: Support Staff|
|Module Five: Technical Staff|
|Module Six: Vendors|
|Module Seven: Finalize the Plan|
|Finalize the Plan||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Administrative Tasks|
|Module Nine: Get Organized|
|Module Ten: Post Event Activities|
|Post Event Activities||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.