Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning End of Life Care and Planning course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training – study the End of Life Care and Planning and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the End of Life Care and Planning online training course.
The End of Life Care and Planning online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 02 points. Students can expect to complete this End of Life Care and Planning training course in around 02 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our End of Life Care and Planning course.
The End of Life Care and Planning course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the End of Life Care and Planning course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this End of Life Care and Planning course.
With this comprehensive End of Life Care and Planning, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The End of Life Care and Planning provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The End of Life Care and Planning covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the End of Life Care and Planning will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the End of Life Care and Planning program.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The fundamentals of the Palliative and End of Life Care
- The key components of NISAT Core Holistic Assessment
- Importance of effective communication between the Home and the General Practitioner (GP)
- The role of the multidisciplinary team and specialist palliative care services
- The signs and symptoms of individuals approaching death
- The six standards to assist Health and Social Care Services in the bereavement stage.
- Legal obligations and procedures practised in the UK.
- The roles and responsibilities of a professional supportive care provider
- How to identify the stages of illness
- Comprehensive guidelines to the best practices in different end of life situations
- Best practices while transferring to the home and discharging from hospital
- Importance of Bereavement Care and how to approach them
- The responsibilities at the end of life and care after death
- Understand the legal and ethical issues involved in advance care planning
Skills You Will Gain
- Interpersonal skills
- Counselling skills
- Communication skills
- Psychosocial skills
- Physical care skills
- Life closure skills
- Observational skill
- Teamwork skill
Is This End of Life Care and Planning Course Right for You?
This End of Life Care and Planning course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This End of Life Care and Planning will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This End of Life Care and Planning course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module 1: Introduction to Palliative & End of Life Care|
|Introduction to Palliative & End of Life Care||00:38:00|
|Module 2: Identification of the Stage of Illness|
|Identification of The Stage of Illness||00:09:00|
|Module 3: Palliative Care Holistic Assessment|
|Palliative Care Holistic Assessment||00:08:00|
|Module 4: Advance Care Planning|
|Advance Care Planning||00:19:00|
|Module 5: Care at the End of Life|
|Care at the End of Life||00:08:00|
|Module 6: Care after Death|
|Care after Death||00:14:00|
|Module 7: Further Support, Training and Development|
|Further Support, Training and Development||00:07:00|
|Module 8: Legal Issues|
|Module 9: Glossary of Terms|
|Glossary of Terms||00:21:00|
|Module 10: Appendices|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 30 minutes