Long gone are the days of just handing over booklets, showing the break room and going over the seating arrangements. Millennials or Generation Y employees expect much more than that; they are more aware and more selective. And they are not wrong in weighing in these factors in their career decisions.
The question that remains is, are you ready? Is your organisation prepared to welcome in the millennial generation?
This “Employee Management Course” is designed for employers and managers to help them with their millennial recruit’s integration process. The course is an elaborative guide for onboarding rituals, from pre-boarding to the follow-up process in the following month of onboarding. In addition to that, you will get an insight into the psychological elements of the onboarding process and their impact on the millennial generation.
You will find out how growth opportunities play a major role in their decisions. Furthermore, you will have a better understanding of factors like expectation management, assignment selection and feedback. You will be better prepared for the millennial generation onboarding process to benefit your organisation.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How millennials differ from the other employees
- Why should you change the traditional onboarding process?
- Onboarding checklist for the millennial workforce
- Mentoring the Millennial
- Following up with the millennial employee in the post-onboarding days
- Expectation management with the millennial employee
- Importance of providing scope of personal growth
- The role of managers
- The role of human resources
- Characteristics of quality feedback
- Engaging with the millennial employee
- Learn about onboarding and its importance in employee transformation
- Explore the characteristics of millennials
- Learn how to create and plan the onboarding process for millennials
- Develop action plans for working with millennials
- Learn how to set clear structures and guidelines for assignments
- Explore the ideal onboarding checklist
- What to do on pre-arrival, arrival and the following month
- Learn how to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Understand how to provide quality informal and formal feedback
- Learn to create a proactive atmosphere for millennial employees
- Increase your career potential by gaining new skills and knowledge
Your Path to Success
The knowledge and skills you gained in this course will enable you to engage better with millennial employees and help your organisation grow.
If you’re looking to advance your career or gain the confidence to become a better manager and gain expertise on the onboarding process, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Human Resource Management
- Team Management
Is This Employee Management Course Right for You?
The Employee Management Course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of successful leadership and management and the employee onboarding process, especially onboarding millennial employees.
It is great for any individuals who are moving into a management role or would like to improve their existing management skills.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course, and to help you learn at your own schedule, the management training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Purpose of Onboarding|
|Purpose of Onboarding||00:11:00|
|Module Two: Introduction|
|Module Three: Millennials and Onboarding|
|Millennials and Onboarding||00:10:00|
|Module Four: Onboarding Checklist|
|Module Five: Engaging the Millennial Employee|
|Engaging the Millennial Employee||00:09:00|
|Module Six: Following Up With the Millennial Employee|
|Following Up With the Millennial Employee||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee|
|Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Mentoring the Millennial|
|Mentoring the Millennial||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Assigning Work to the Millennial Employee|
|Assigning Work to the Millennial Employee||00:08:00|
|Module Ten: Providing Feedback|
No Reviews found for this course.