This Diploma in Creative Problem Solving is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Diploma in Creative Problem Solving is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Diploma in Creative Problem Solving Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is a Problem? What is Creative Problem Solving? What are the Steps in the Creative Solving Process?
- Methods of Gathering Information
- Analysing the Problem
- Identifying and Removing Mental Blocks
- Generating Solutions
- Analysing Solutions
- Selecting Solutions
- Identifying Improvements
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the problem-solving method
- Learn the methods of gathering information
- Learn how to analyse the problem and write a problem statement
- Learn how to identify and remove mental blocks and stimulate creativity
- Learn about brainstorming and how you can generate solutions using different types of methods
- Learn how to analyse wants and needs
- Learn how to use cost/benefit analysis
- Learn about analysing potential problems
- Learn how to implement, evaluate, and adapt
- Learn how to identify improvements
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a full understanding of the creative problem-solving method, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will have the ability to use a system which will allow you to handle any problem with confidence.
Skills You Will Gain
- Creative problem-solving
- Information gathering
- The ability to generate solutions and implement them
- The skill to evaluate and adapt
- The ability to identify improvement
Is the Diploma in Creative Problem Solving Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the creative problem-solving process, implement it in the real-life, and gain invaluable skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: The Problem Solving Method|
|The Problem Solving Method||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Information Gathering|
|Module Three: Problem Definition|
|Module Four: Preparing for Brainstorming|
|Preparing for Brainstorming||00:10:00|
|Module Five: Generating Solutions (I)|
|Generating Solutions (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Generating Solutions (II)|
|Generating Solutions (II)||00:11:00|
|Module Seven: Analyzing Solutions|
|Module Eight: Selecting a Solution|
|Selecting a Solution||00:07:00|
|Module Nine: Planning Your Next Steps|
|Planning Your Next Steps||00:07:00|
|Module Ten: Recording Lessons Learned|
|Recording Lessons Learned||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 28 minutes