There’s a reason why the saying “confidence is key” is so popular. When you’re self-assured, people believe in you and you are naturally able to express yourself in ways that attract positive relationships. Whether it be inside our outside of the workplace, confidence is a crucial element of success that everyone can be mastered with the right training and patience. This confidence and communication skills course will teach you a range of techniques for building your self-confidence – from the basics of body language to learning how to confront challenging situations.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to assert yourself in the workplace through body language
- How to provide constructive feedback and receive helpful feedback
- Learning how to say no and confront challenging situations
- Strategies for dealing with conflict and managing stress
- Changing your mindset to attract success and positive relationships
- How to express yourself eloquently and with confidence
- Develop the skills to confront challenging situations and manage conflict
- Learn how to receive constructive feedback and share your ideas and opinions
- Unlock the power of your mind to attract positive energy and outcomes
- Banish negative emotions and learn how to think like a winner
- Improve your body language and communication skills to express yourself better
Your Path to Success
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to assert yourself better in the workplace and overcome your fears, whether that be delivering work presentations or confronting difficult conversations. You will be able to approach life form a new positive mindset.
Skills You Will Gain
- Body language
Is This Diploma in Confidence Building Course Right for You?
This course applies to professionals of all industries and backgrounds who are looking to strengthen their professional image and confidence to attract success and form stronger working relationships. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
|Diploma in Confidence Building|
|What You Will Learn||00:03:00|
|What Is Assertiveness Part 1||00:04:00|
|What Is Assertiveness Part 2||00:05:00|
|Your Rights And Beliefs||00:07:00|
|Assertive Body Language||00:07:00|
|Assertiveness Feedback Cards||00:03:00|
|Express Yourself: Speak Up, Share Your Ideas & Opinions, Express W||00:16:00|
|Provide Helpful Feedback To Others||00:07:00|
|Receive Negative Feedback, React & Defend Yourself When Criticized||00:10:00|
|Learn To Say No||00:06:00|
|Deal With Conflicts, Deal With Confrontation, Challenging Situations||00:11:00|
|Reduce Negative Emotions & Discomfort When Talking To People||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.