Familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of data entry through the Data Entry and Analysis Bundle course. This course will also help you grab a solid understanding of data analysis in Excel. Not only that, but you will also receive a valuable certificate to enrich your resume.
The ultimate Data entry and analysis Bundle course includes 6 CPD & IAO accredited courses
- Data Entry Administrator Diploma
- Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Complete Microsoft Word
- Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting
- Microsoft Excel: Excel Sheet Comparison with VBA
- Excel Data Analysis
The Data Entry Administrator Diploma course will introduce you to the common rules and guidelines for data entry. You will learn the essentials of adjusting Excel worksheets through the Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced course. The Complete Microsoft Word course will teach you the techniques of using custom graphic elements. After completing the Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting course, you will become skilled in creating Pivot tables. This bundle will offer you the Microsoft Excel: Excel Sheet Comparison with VBA course, which will show you how to modify the VBA codes. The final course of this bundle is the Excel Data Analysis course, which will teach you the steps of data analysis in Excel.
- Get introduced to the rules and guidelines of data entry
- Learn how to work with Excel worksheets
- Build the competence to add images and graphic elements in MS Word
- Deepen your understanding of Pivot tables
- Enrich your knowledge and understating of VBA codes
- Develop the skills required for Excel data analysis
Who is this Course for?
The Data Entry and Analysis Bundle course is designed for aspiring professionals in the related fields. Anyone interested to learn more about data entry and analysis can take this course.
The Data Entry and Analysis Bundle course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Data Administrator (Salary Range £24,000-£26,000)