A satisfied customer is an asset in business, and it’s not only the product itself but also the customer service that affects customer satisfaction. It’s not unusual that a customer may receive a defective product, yet, good customer service can win the heart of a customer even if they receive a defective product. A call centre is a core part of business operations. To ensure better customer service and the success of a call centre depends on the trained employees behind the calls.
This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills to answer questions, overcome objections and ultimately close the deal. In this course, you’ll learn about phone etiquette and how to build rapport with customers. You’ll have a clear understanding of common customer questions and how to address them. Besides, you’ll learn how to speak like a STAR and what it means, as well as benchmarking and key steps to success. The final section of this course covers video-instructed closing etiquettes and how to close a deal after a successful conversation.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basics of customer service
- Phone etiquettes
- The tools to be used in customer service
- Types of customer questions
- Meaning of STAR in customer service
- The closing of a conversation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the basics of customer service.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Understand the phone etiquettes while attending a call.
- Learn how to build rapport with your customers in a conversation.
- Understand different types of questions and how to answer them.
- Learn the use of various tools used in customer service.
- Learn how to speak like a STAR and what it means.
- Learn about benchmarking and goal setting
- Learn how to close a conversation properly in a way that satisfies the customer.
Your Path to Success
Take steps towards a successful career in Customer Service with this training course. This comprehensive training program equips you with the core skills of a Customer Service and Call Centre Executive and makes you highly employable in this industry. Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded an accredited certificate as recognition of your skills which will help you to stand out from the crowd.
Skills You Will Gain
- Public communication
- Objection handling
- Rapport building
- Goal setting
Is This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course Right for You?
This Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course is a perfect fit for anyone interested in customer service and wants to make a career in this field. You don’t need any formal qualification to take this course and it allows you to learn at your own pace without juggling your daily schedule.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: The Basics (I)|
|The Basics (I)||00:09:00|
|Module Two: The Basics (II)|
|The Basics (II)||00:07:00|
|Module Three: Phone Etiquette|
|Module Four: Tools|
|Module Five: Speaking Like a Star|
|Speaking Like a Star||00:08:00|
|Module Six: Types of Questions|
|Types of Questions||00:09:00|
|Module Seven: Benchmarking|
|Module Eight: Goal Setting|
|Module Nine: Key Steps|
|Module Ten: Closing|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 19 minutes