Knowing how to stay focused and organised is a key part of increasing workplace productivity. At times, we may find our attention lagging if we are not in the right frame of mind or lack the necessary tools to fully commit ourselves – which is where the Attention Management Diploma comes in.
This in-depth training course applies to professionals of all levels and includes step-by-step guidance on how to utilise your time to stay focused and combat procrastination. You will learn about the different types of attention and attention zones, what to do when you feel overwhelmed, how to set SMART goals, and overcome obstacles to productivity.
This course also explores meditation as a way of improving concentration in the workplace, which also can be applied to your day-to-day personal life.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An Overview of the Different Types of Attention
- Utilising your Time and Prioritising Work Tasks
- Strategies for SMART Goal Setting
- Meditation Techniques for Improving Focus
- An introduction to the Four Attention Zones
- What to do When You Feel Overwhelmed
- How to Combat Procrastination
- The 80/20 Rule: Prioritising Goals
- Identify the different types of attention and the four attention zones
- Incorporate SMART goal-setting strategies to prioritise your workload
- Effectively implement the 80/20 rule for effective time management
- Put an end to procrastination and learn how to organise your working day
- Understand how to use meditation to manage stress and stay focused
- Know how to process your emotions and deal with them effectively
- Boost your productivity in the workplace with our step-by-step guide
- Understand the obstacles to productivity and how to overcome them
Your Path to Success
The Attention Management Diploma is a professional development course, designed to equip you with the tools and techniques to increase your productivity in the workplace. On successful completion, you will have a range of skills that will enable you to stay focused and stress-free while managing your daily schedule and tasks. Whether you are a CEO or aspiring professional, gain valuable transferable skills that can be applied to any industry or sector.
Skills You Will Gain
- Attention management
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise
Is this Attention Management Diploma right for you?
This comprehensive training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to gain the essential skills to improve productivity and stay focused at work. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, and to provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Introduction to Attention Management|
|Introduction to Attention Management||00:11:00|
|Module Two: Types of Attention|
|Types of Attention||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Strategies for Goal Setting|
|Strategies for Goal Setting||00:07:00|
|Module Four: Meditation|
|Module Five: Training Your Attention|
|Training Your Attention||00:08:00|
|Module Six: Attention Zones Model|
|Attention Zones Model||00:08:00|
|Module Seven: SMART Goals|
|Module Eight: Keeping Yourself Focused|
|Keeping Yourself Focused||00:07:00|
|Module Nine: Procrastination|
|Module Ten: Prioritizing Your Time|
|Prioritizing Your Time||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 28 minutes