The Airport Management Course is designed to equip you with the most up-to-date skills and knowledge to work as a manager within the airport industry. You will gain both practical and theoretical knowledge of airport management, as well as an understanding of the history and development of airports in the UK. This comprehensive training course covers all areas of managing an airport, from operations and maintenance to airport security, airport classifications, and performance management. You will also gain extensive knowledge of the nature of the airport industry and will be provided with essential information on airport expansion plans in the UK. Furthermore, this course will equip you with both specialist and soft skills required to succeed as an airport manager, such as customer service and time management.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An Introduction to the Air Transportation Network
- Airport Management Skills, Duties & Responsibilities
- An Overview of UK Airport Expansion Plans
- Airport Classifications and Variations Among Airports
- The Economic Structure of Airports
- Operations and Maintenance Procedures
- Airport Security, Emergency Operations & Communications
- Performance Measurement: Advantages and Pitfalls
- Develop the skills, knowledge and credentials to become an experienced airport manager
- Understand the nature of the aviation industry and the structure of airports
- Learn about the different classifications of airports and the airport workforce
- Familiarise with key operations, emergency and maintenance procedures
- Gain an in-depth understanding of airport expansion plans in the UK
- Broaden your knowledge of the aviation experience and airport customer service
- Understand the nature and history of the airline industry, as well as its new developments
- Learn about the principles of management and leadership in the airport industry
Your Path to Success
The Airport Management Course is designed for anyone looking to launch a career in this field. Related professions in airline and airport management include:
- Airport Manager
- Aviation Project Manager
- Air Traffic Services Manager
Skills You Will Gain
- Management skills
- Knowledge of the aviation industry
- Multi-tasking and organisation
- Customer service
Is this Airport Management Course right for you?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for anyone who is interested in a career in airport management and has practical knowledge of the travel, tourism and aviation industry. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement by the Quality Licence Scheme
An endorsed certificate will be issued for the learners as proof of their achievement after the completion of this course.
After successful course completion, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. Only for £119 you can order and get endorsed certificates delivered to your home. International students have to pay an extra £10 as a postage charge.
CPD Certification from HF Online
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this course to achieve the CPD certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Academy for Health & Fitness will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and to achieve Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates.
Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 02: Ownership|
|Module 03: Organization|
|Module 04: Economic Structure|
|Module 05: Structure of Relationships|
|Structure of Relationships||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Operations and Maintenance|
|Operations and Maintenance||00:25:00|
|Module 07: Master Planning|
|Module 08: Civil Aviation Responsibilities|
|Civil Aviation Responsibilities||00:04:00|
|Module 09: Aircraft Trading, Finance and Leasing|
|Aircraft Trading, Finance and Leasing||00:09:00|
|Module 10: Litigation and Dispute Resolution|
|Litigation and Dispute Resolution||00:11:00|
|Module 11: Environmental Issues|
|Module 12: Performance Measurement|
|Module 13: Comparison to Foreign Airports|
|Comparison to Foreign Airports||00:13:00|
|Module 14: Future Directions|
|Assignment – Airport Management||2 weeks, 3 days|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Claim Your QLS Certificate||00:00:00|