The ultimate Personal Trainer bundle course thoroughly introduces you to the roles and responsibilities of a fitness coach. Throughout the course, you will learn about human anatomy, resistance training and cardio endurance training. The exercise instructions video that we provide covers the most effective exercises, such as bench press, deadlift, push-up, and bodyweight squats. In addition, you will identify the significance of nutrition in fitness and learn the diet strategies for hormone balancing. Finally, you will get to grips with the specific skills to instruct your clients in exercise activities and help them reach their ultimate fitness goals in time.
Our course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which offers a convenient way to enhance your skills and expertise. Upon completion, you will achieve the QLS and CPD, CMA & IAO certificates, which will help you keep your knowledge and skills up to date and add weight to your resume.
This Personal Trainer bundle package includes:
1. Personal Trainer Training at QLS Level 5
10 additional CPD, CMA & IAO accredited courses —
- Familiarise yourself with the muscle-building formula.
- Explore the most effective exercises, such as bench press, bodyweight and squats.
- Learn the cardio exercises for weight loss.
- Identify the myths of weight loss exercises.
- Deepen your understanding of HIIT workout.
- Explore the most common stretching mistakes.
- Strengthen your knowledge of cupping massage.
- Learn eye relaxation techniques.
- Understand the relation between nutrition and fitness.
Who is this course for?
The Personal Trainer course is incredibly beneficial for professionals interested in designing fitness workout plans and assisting others in their fitness journey.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to enrol in this course.
- Students must be at least 16 years old to enrol in the course.
- Completion of this course requires a good understanding of English, numeracy, and computer skills.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Personal Trainer course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Personal Trainer course, you will receive a Digital/PDF accredited certification recognised all over the UK and internationally. The pricing schemes for HardCopy are —
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Why Prefer Us?
- After completing the course, students have the opportunity to earn two certificates from independent organisations: one for their CPD, CMA, and IAO and another for their Quality Licence Scheme.
- A Student ID card that offers a whole host of discounted prices. It will be necessary to add postal charges for international delivery.
- Planning lessons with standard-aligned lesson goals
- Engaging and innovative topics and assignments
- Higher-order thinking and skill assessment
- Learn at your own pace, in your own time.
- Each of our students receives complete personal tutoring seven days a week (24/7)
The Personal Trainer course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Fitness Instructor
- Weight trainers
- Weight training instructors
|Introduction & What You Will Learn||00:03:00|
|Get To Know Your Instructor||00:02:00|
|How to Get Your Certificate||00:01:00|
|The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Coach||00:02:00|
|Bones & Joints||00:01:00|
|The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers||00:03:00|
|Muscle Contractions Explained||00:02:00|
|Muscle Agonist & Anatagonist||00:02:00|
|Client Assessment Intro||00:01:00|
|The Client Interview||00:02:00|
|Harvard Step Test||00:02:00|
|Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max||00:04:00|
|Resistance Training Overview||00:01:00|
|Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training||00:02:00|
|Muscle Building Formula||00:09:00|
|Fat Loss Formula||00:06:00|
|Hypertrophy Explained: The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth||00:04:00|
|Weight Training Fundamentals||00:03:00|
|How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training||00:09:00|
|The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth||00:03:00|
|How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights||00:03:00|
|Exercise Instruction Videos|
|Overhead Press / Military Press||00:01:00|
|Cardio & Endurance Training|
|The Different Types Of Cardio||00:02:00|
|Creating The Right Cardio Workout||00:04:00|
|How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout||00:02:00|
|Weight Loss Exercising Myths||00:08:00|
|Cardio vs Weigh Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss||00:07:00|
|Cardio For Weight Loss||00:04:00|
|How To Warm Up Correctly||00:02:00|
|Most Common Stretching Mistakes||00:04:00|
|Static vs Dynamic Stretching||00:05:00|
|Sample Stretching Routine||00:03:00|
|Assignment – Personal Trainer Training||2 weeks, 1 day|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your QLS Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.