Ever wondered if you can change someone’s life with proper guidance and counselling while earning your livelihood through these services? This life coaching and counselling course will prepare you for just that, by dividing up all the necessary topics to be covered into 8 extensive modules. You’ll be prepared to take any challenge and kickstart a career out of coaching people’s lives and counselling them in the right way. This self-paced, comprehensive online course will enhance your existing skills related to this sector by taking them to the next level and equipping you with up-to-date skill training for taking on the challenges of tomorrow.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is Life Coaching? What’s the history of Life Coaching?
- Effective listening skills required for a life coach
- Various aspects and dimensions of the language of life coaching
- Important ethics of life coaching
- How to empower the client
- How to become a successful leader as a life coach
- Learn the basics of life coaching and counselling with the best practices
- Brush-up your knowledge (if any) on the history of life coaching
- Deepen your understanding of the diverse aspects of the language of life coaching and how to implement them in your work
- Learn how to listen as a professional life coach and provide your services according to that
- Familiarise yourself with the connections between developmental change process and life coaching
- Know how to empower the clientele as an expert life coach and counsellor
- Learn the ins and outs of conventional ethics in life coaching and counselling
- Be an effective leader in life coaching
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will learn the fundamentals of life coaching and counselling, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will have the ability to listen to the clientele effectively in social situations, influence developmental change with your expertise in coaching, and transform yourself as a leader in life coaching and counselling by keeping the relevant ethics intact.
Skills You Will Gain
- Develop excellent ability to listen to people in need and guide them properly towards the right path
- Enhance influential skills to drive people’s developmental change in life
- Develop necessary ethics in life coaching and counselling fields
- Excellent understanding of the qualities of a life coaching leader and how to become one efficiently
- Ability to empower anyone with your counselling and coaching
Is This Life Coaching and Counselling Course Right for you?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of Life Coaching & Counselling, implement it in the real-life, and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
|Module 01: Introduction to Life Coaching|
|Introduction to Life Coaching||00:36:00|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching|
|History of Life Coaching||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach|
|Listening as a Coach||00:44:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 1)||01:00:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 2)||00:48:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 3)||00:44:00|
|Module 05: Coaching as a Developmental Change Process|
|Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||01:08:00|
|Module 06: Empowering the Client|
|Empowering The Client||00:49:00|
|Module 07: Ethics in Coaching|
|Ethics in Coaching||00:32:00|
|Module 08: Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach|
|Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 6 hours, 49 minutes