Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Housekeeping and Maintenance course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training – study the Housekeeping and Maintenance and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Housekeeping and Maintenance online training course.
The Housekeeping and Maintenance online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 04 points without the need for any further training. Students can expect to complete this Housekeeping and Maintenance training course in around 04 Hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Housekeeping and Maintenance course.
The Housekeeping and Maintenance course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Housekeeping and Maintenance course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Housekeeping and Maintenance course.
With this comprehensive Housekeeping and Maintenance, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Housekeeping and Maintenance provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The Housekeeping and Maintenance covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Housekeeping and Maintenance will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Housekeeping and Maintenance program.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The fundamental areas of housekeeping
- Housekeeping in commercial establishments
- The different roles in housekeeping
- The objectives of hotel housekeeping
- An overview of housekeeping principles
- Cleaning, hygiene, safety and security procedures
- Fundamental housekeeping equipment
- Inventory control procedures and tips
- Understand the different roles in housekeeping and the duties of housekeeping staff
- Learn about the objectives of hotel housekeeping and familiarise with the hotel housekeeping checklist
- Familiarise with the housekeeping services provided in commercial housekeeping
- Understand how laundry procedures are operated in commercial housekeeping
- Develop your customer service, time management and organisation skills
- Know how to create an inventory list of all items in each area that will need housekeeping attention
- Gain an insight into the structure of the housekeeping team and the nature of teamwork
- Learn how to manage housekeeping expenses and prepare a housekeeping budget
Skills You Will Gain
- General home maintenance
- Pest control
- Customer service
- Sales and marketing
Is this Housekeeping and Maintenance Course right for you?
This Housekeeping and Maintenance course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Housekeeping and Maintenance will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Housekeeping and Maintenance course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Housekeeping and Maintenance|
|Module 01: Introduction to Housekeeping|
|Introduction to Housekeeping||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Housekeeping Principles|
|Module 03: Understanding Staff Duties|
|Understanding Staff Duties||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Cleaning|
|Module 05: Inventory Control|
|Module 06: Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department|
|Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department||00:14:00|
|Module 07: Understanding Budgeting|
|Module 08: Carpet Maintenance|
|Module 09: Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance|
|Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance||00:17:00|
|Module 10: Staffing|
|Module 11: Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping|
|Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Laundry Operation in Hotel|
|Laundry Operation in Hotel||00:15:00|
|Module 13: Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety||00:14:00|
- 1 year
- Number of Units13
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 36 minutes