“Do you prefer working alone or as a team?”
It is a common question asked by employers during interviews. And there is a reason why they value teamwork skills in people.
Productivity, efficiency and success are more often than not related to an individual’s teamwork skill or the lack of it. It is one of the most important organisational skills an individual should possess to thrive in the modern business world. Teamwork is much more than just subtasks in a project and assigning them to individuals.
The Team Work & Team Building Course is designed to educate you on the fundamental aspects of teamwork and to enable you with the tools to incorporate team-building practices.
This course discusses all the elements that come into play in teamwork and team building. You will learn about the different research approaches to the process of building a team to work together better and succeed.
In addition to that, you will understand the different stages of team development. You will learn about team building activities you can incorporate based on their advantages and disadvantages. By the end of this course, you will have acquired the knowledge and skills to work together better and function more efficiently as a cohesive team.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The concept of a team, and its factors for success
- The fundamental aspects of teamwork and team building
- The four phases of the Tuckman team development model, with explanation
- The three types of teams and their characteristics
- Actions to take as a leader and a follower in different phases of team development.
- Different team building activities, their benefits and disadvantages.
- The 50-Minute Meeting Strategy for a productive team meeting.
- The Six Thinking Hats model approach in problem-solving.
- The 6 steps of the problem-solving process
- The importance of encouraging teamwork and process to do it.
- Explore different types of teams: their characteristics, benefits and barriers.
- Learn about the Tuckman and Jensen’s Four-Phase Model of team development: Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing.
- Find out the Hallmarks of different stages of team development
- Understand your role in team building as a leader or follower.
- Explore the benefits and disadvantages of team building activities
- Discover strategies to make the most out of a team meeting.
- Learn why celebration matters in team building.
- Explore the Six Thinking Hats and methods of solving problems as a team
- Learn how to encourage brainstorming
- Uncover the things to do, avoid and consider in encouraging teamwork.
Your Path to Success
This Team Work & Team Building Course knowledge will equip you with knowledge and tools to help you function better as a team. This skill will also enable you to build an efficient and productive team in your organisation.
If you’re looking to advance your career in a management role or working towards becoming a potential future leader by gaining the essential skills, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Team management
- Team building
- Project Management
- HR Management
Is the Team Work & Team Building Course Right for You?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of teamwork and the team building process. It is great for any individuals who are moving into a management role or would like to gain team management skills to do so.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, as this course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Defining Success|
|Module Two: Types of Teams|
|Types of Teams||00:09:00|
|Module Three: The First Stage of Team Development – Forming|
|The First Stage of Team Development – Forming||00:08:00|
|Module Four: The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming|
|The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming||00:07:00|
|Module Five: The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming|
|The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming||00:07:00|
|Module Six: The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing|
|The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing||00:07:00|
|Module Seven: Team Building Activities|
|Team Building Activities||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Making the Most of Team Meetings|
|Making the Most of Team Meetings||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Solving Problems as a Team|
|Solving Problems as a Team||00:12:00|
|Module Ten: Encouraging Teamwork|
No Reviews found for this course.