Try to imagine all the things you are afraid of; things that make you uneasy, doing things that often make you nauseous. Is speaking to the public right up there on the list? You are not alone to feel this way; according to a survey run by The Sunday Times, 41% of people are terrified of public speaking!
Public speaking talent is often thought to be an intuitive skill, but this is a common misconception. Like any other skill, the key to persuasive public speaking is preparation, organisation, and practice. Whether you are a business leader, motivational speaker, marketer, student, social worker or in a trade where public speaking is part of the deal, there is no alternative to preparation.
The confidence to speak in front of the public will come naturally when you are better prepared. This Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course will do exactly that to help you get over your fear and become a confident and persuasive public speaker. This course will guide you in a step-by-step process on the different phase of public speaking, from preparation, crafting the speech and delivering it to wrapping up the speech like a pro.
Furthermore, this course will equip you with different techniques professional public speakers use to make their voice heard and understood. Upon completion, you will be more confident in public speaking than ever and will be able to amaze your audience with your speech.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The importance of preparation to create a meaningful speech.
- Performing analysis to identify the audience and their interests.
- The three registers of language: R1, R2, and R3 in public speaking.
- The advantages of creating an outline of your speech process.
- Importance of organising the program and establishing credibility and citations.
- The process of reviewing, editing, and rewriting
- The 24-hour checklist for preparation, from logistics to delivery of the presentation
- Guide to creating a prompt response template
- Addressing the controversial issue.
- The mental preparation for public speaking.
- Physical relaxation techniques for public speakers.
- The role and opportunity of humour in persuasive public speaking.
- Ground Rules of Q & A
- Learn how to identify your audience and understand their needs.
- Explore the questions and concerns about your speech topic and prepare.
- Discover why listing the actions is important in preparation.
- Learn how to make organisation easy by classifying and categorising
- Learn how to identify credible sources for your speech
- Understand why should you create a plan B and how to do it.
- Find out how to overcome nervousness and be confident in public speaking.
- Explore how appearances play a role in confidence
- Know how to deal with complex questions and address a controversial issue.
- Explore the simple steps of delivering a polished, professional speech.
Your Path to Success
The knowledge and skills you will gain in this course will enable you to become more confident in public speaking to engage better with people. You will be able to captivate your audience and impart your thoughts clearly.
If you’re looking to advance your career or gain confidence as a persuasive speaker to be able to motivate people for the better, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Public Speaking
- Speech writing
Is the Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course Right for You?
This Level 3: Public Speaking Diploma Course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of the public speaking process and be confident in public engagement.
It is ideal for entrepreneurs, managers, marketers, influencers, students and teachers, to help them prepare better for public speaking and enable them to deliver their thoughts clearly.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, the management training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
|Module One: Identifying Your Audience|
|Identifying Your Audience||00:14:00|
|Module Two: Creating a Basic Outline|
|Creating a Basic Outline||00:14:00|
|Module Three: Organizing the Program|
|Organizing the Program||00:14:00|
|Module Four: Fleshing It Out|
|Fleshing It Out||00:13:00|
|Module Five: Putting It All Together|
|Putting It All Together||00:14:00|
|Module Six: Being Prepared|
|Module Seven: Overcoming Nervousness|
|Module Eight: Delivering Your Speech (I)|
|Delivering Your Speech (I)||00:12:00|
|Module Nine: Delivering Your Speech (II)|
|Delivering Your Speech (II)||00:11:00|