Become an expert at leading teams towards a shared consensus and learn how to encourage participation and creativity in group discussions with the Facilitation Skills Training Course. This course will equip you with the essential skills to oversee meetings and group discussions effectively, guiding you through the key stages of facilitation.
You will learn about the role and responsibilities of a facilitator, as well as the main benefits of facilitating group meetings. Through expert guidance, our experienced instructor will teach you the tools and techniques you’ll need to facilitate any group discussion successfully, including Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of Group Development.
You will also learn when and how to implement an intervention, and gain the ability to deal with conflict and difficult personalities, building on your communication, problem-solving and body language skills.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The Purpose and Main Benefits of Facilitation
- The Role and Focus of a Facilitator
- Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of Group Development
- Identifying Ways a Facilitator can Help a Group Reach a Consensus
- Dealing With Conflict, Disruptions and Difficult People
- Interventions: When and How to Implement One
- How to Lead People Towards Agreed-Upon Objectives
- Encouraging Participation, Ownership & Creativity
- Understand the essential skills required to become an excellent facilitator
- Learn how to lead people through processes towards agreed-upon objectives
- Know how to resolve conflict and encourage participation, ownership & creativity
- Identify ways to help participants of a meeting reach a group consensus
- Sharpen your relationship-building skills to ensure a positive environment and discussions
- Understand the key elements of an effective meeting and group discussion
- Learn advanced leading and blocking techniques to enhance the facilitation process
- Implement Tuckman and Jensen’s Group Development strategies in group meetings
Your Path to Success
The Facilitation Skills Training course is designed for facilitators and professionals with team management responsibilities, such as the following:
- Team Leaders
Skills You Will Gain
- Conflict management
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening
- Team leadership
- Meeting Management
Is this Facilitation Skills Training course right for you?
This comprehensive training course is a must for aspiring facilitators and anyone who wishes to learn some core facilitation skills to ensure productive meetings in which group consensus is met. It is ideal for managers and team leaders who are responsible for holding team meetings. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, and you can choose to study on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module One: Understanding Facilitation|
|Module Two: Process vs. Content|
|Process vs Content||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Laying the Groundwork|
|Laying the Groundwork||00:11:00|
|Module Four: Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development|
|Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development||00:10:00|
|Module Five: Building Consensus|
|Module Six: Reaching a Decision Point|
|Reaching a Decision Point||00:10:00|
|Module Seven: Dealing with Difficult People|
|Dealing with Difficult People||00:11:00|
|Module Eight: Addressing Group Dysfunction|
|Addressing Group Dysfunction||00:10:00|
|Module Nine: About Intervention|
|Module Ten: Intervention Techniques|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 53 minutes