Do you know 71% of hiring managers prefer candidates with higher emotional intelligence? Do you want to achieve this skill that every employer prefers? The emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and empathy course is a comprehensive training program that will teach you the techniques of mindful living, self-control, and strong social skills. You will learn the principles of emotional skills and how to use them properly to succeed in your career and personal life.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Successful communication techniques
- How to regulate emotion
- Social management and responsibility
- How to gain control
- How to make an impact
- Learn how to define and practise self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy
- Understand how to manage emotion
- Learn how to balance optimism and pessimism
- Demonstrate a successful non-verbal communication strategy
- Demonstrate a successful verbal communication strategy
- Learn how to effectively impact others
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will learn the fundamental principles of emotional intelligence and mindfulness, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will have the ability to communicate successfully in social situations, control your emotions at the workplace, and improve the social skills that will help you to climb up the career ladder faster.
Skills You Will Gain
- Develop excellent ability to control impulse feelings and behaviour
- Understanding of how to regulate emotions
- Develop excellent social skills
- Excellent understanding of own emotions, thoughts, and behaviour
- Ability to implement emotional intelligence in the workplace
Is This Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training Right for You
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of emotional intelligence, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Module 01: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence|
|What is Emotional Intelligence||00:08:00|
|Module 02: Skills in Emotional Intelligence|
|Skills in Emotional Intelligence||00:08:00|
|Module 03: Verbal Communication|
|Verbal Communication Skills||00:08:00|
|Module 04: Non-Verbal Communication|
|Non-Verbal Communication Skills||00:06:00|
|Module 05: Social Management and Responsibility|
|Social Management and Responsibility||00:07:00|
|Module 06: Tools to Regulate Your Emotions|
|Tools to Regulate Your Emotions||00:07:00|
|Module 07: Gaining Control|
|Module 08: Business Practices (I)|
|Business Practices (I)||00:09:00|
|Module 09: Business Practices (II)|
|Business Practices (II)||00:09:00|
|Module 10: Making an Impact|
|Making an Impact||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units10
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 19 minutes