Here is an English proverb that ‘’Time and tide wait for none. Time management is really important at any age, passing your days doing nothing or completing the tasks just before the due time is so not done.
For providing you with the proper use of time we are here with our Time Management Course. In this course, the learners will be able to have the idea of how to use their valuable time, how to invest their time into a task and how maintaining a proper time-wise routine can be a success for their career and life.
The course allows you to select the tips and tactics that are most appropriate for you and will assist you in improving your personal time management abilities, whether that is setting goals, motivating yourself, fighting delay, or using specialised tools and technology to get things done.
What is the outcome of this course?
By the completion of this course, you will have learned:
- Recognise your natural time management technique.
- Perform a time and task analysis of your present workload.
- Learn how to prioritise and schedule work more successfully, as well as how to apply SMART targets.
- Recognise and avoid procrastination and diversions.
- Learn how to inspire yourself to complete chores to boost your productivity.
- Understand how to manage expectations, assert yourself, and assign duties to others.
- Learn about the advantages of to-do lists, calendars, project management software, time trackers, the 80/20 rule, and the Pomodoro technique.
Certification / Accreditation
- Accredited by CPD
- Online training course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Developed by experts in Core Skills
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Time management courses will help you to:
- Setting clear goals
- Prioritizing tasks based on importance and urgency
- Planning and scheduling activities
- Allocating time effectively for each task
- Minimizing distractions and staying focused
- Tracking and evaluating how time is spent
- Delegating tasks when appropriate
- Communicating effectively to avoid misunderstandings
- Being flexible and adaptable to changes
- Practising self-care for overall well-being
Why Study This Course?
Studying time management courses is important for everyone, especially for those who are career oriented and focused towards their life. This course will provide you with practical tools and strategies to optimize your time, increase productivity, reduce stress and achieve a better work-life balance. It is a valuable investment that can positively impact various areas of your life.
Anyone who wants to improve their protection reduce stress and make better use of their time can benefit from a time management course this course includes students professionals entrepreneurs and learners seeking better work-life balance.
Absolutely the skills and strategy in a time management course are applicable to both personal and professional life. Effective time management can help you balance your commitments achieve personal goals and make time for activities outside of work.
|Module 01: Importance and Benefits of Time Management|
|Importance and Benefits of Time Management||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Assess Your Current Work Practice|
|Assess Your Current Work Practice||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Identify the Priorities|
|Identify the Priorities||00:12:00|
|Module 04: Overcome Procrastination|
|Module 05: Set Your Goals|
|Set Your Goals||00:08:00|
|Module 06: Plan The Work and Work The Plan|
|Plan The Work and Work The Plan||00:13:00|
|Module 07: Effective Time Management Techniques|
|Effective Time Management Techniques||00:09:00|
|Module 08: The Art of Anticipating|
|The Art of Anticipating||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units8
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 15 minutes