Improve your time management skills at work and learn how to structure your day to optimise productivity with this Time Management training course. This course provides valuable transferable skills that will help you to distribute your energy efficiency in the workplace, organise your workload and achieve your short-term and long-term goals. It will guide you on how to utilise your strengths to create an effective action plan that will set you up for success and reduce work-related stress.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Identifying your professional goals
- Effective energy distribution strategies
- Working with your personal strengths
- Building your professional toolbox
- Establishing your action plan
- How to distribute your energy effectively throughout the working day
- Develop essential organisational, planning and stress management skills
- Learn how to prioritise your workload and schedule your working day
- Identify your professional goals and set achievable, smart objectives
- Know how to utilise your strengths and establish a smart action plan
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the practical skills, knowledge and credentials to manage your time more efficiently in the workplace, boost productivity and add structure to your working day. You will be able to apply the strategies learned in this course in all areas of life.
Skills You Will Gain
- Time management
- Stress management
Is This Time Management Course Right for You?
This practical training course is for anyone looking to gain some valuable transferable skills and effective time management skills that will help them to manage their workload more efficiently. It applies to learners of all levels, from business owners to aspiring professionals. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £39.
|Effective Energy Distribution|
|Working with Your Personal Style|
|Personal World View||00:10:00|
|Building Your Toolbox|
|A Building Your Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Establishing Your Action Plan|
|Establishing Your Action Plan||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- 1 year
- Number of Units7
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 31 minutes