Violence in the workplace was cited as the reason people leave their jobs in 50% of cases and in the UK, 29% of people faced such problems in their workplace.
Do you ever feel distressed, anxious or frustrated facing violence with your coworker or your boss? Or maybe you are a manager who has to address conflict in the workplace.
Violence in the workplace is a common part of work-life, and it does not only affect those who are directly involved, but it also impacts the entire work environment. So, how you or your organisation manage the conflict is what determines the level of productivity and fulfilment.
As a fellow or as a manager, workplace violence should be the highest priority issue because it determines the level of productivity of the employees.
Understanding effective communication and ways to reduce violence in the workplace will help to bring the positive energy in the workplace environment.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
- Effective listening and communication techniques
- Essential problem-solving strategies
- Understanding common sources of conflict and awareness
- How to create a psychologically safe work environment
- Developing workplace harassment policy
- The risk assessment process
- Stop feeling distracted, anxious, or frustrated about conflict with your colleagues, or boss
- Use differences of opinion and conflicts constructively, leading to growth and creativity
- Use proven strategies and powerful communication skills to prevent and manage violence
- Identify warning signs and prevent or minimise violence before it gets worse
- Know your violence management style and how to improve it
- Create a safe work environment that encourages open communication and trust
- Know when to intervene and how to approach
- Implement the steps of conflict resolution
- Find out the root of conflict and prevent it in the long run
- Establish guidelines, procedures, and training for your organisation
Your Path to Success
The HR Training: Handling Violence in Workplace is an essential qualification for managerial roles and applies to professionals in any industry, particularly those in the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
Skills You Will Gain
- Techniques to control the workplace environment
- Psychological understanding
Is the HR Training: Handling Violence in Workplace course Right for You?
This comprehensive course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to prevent and solve violence through effective communication techniques and proven strategies. It is ideal for leaders, managers or human resources professionals who want to establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for their staff to reduce the violence in the workplace.
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is £10 which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module One: What Is Workplace Harassment?|
|What Is Workplace Harassment||00:08:00|
|Module Two: Identifying the Bully|
|Identifying the Bully||00:05:00|
|Module Three: How to Handle Workplace Violence|
|How to Handle Workplace Violence||00:05:00|
|Module Four: Risk Assessment (I)|
|Risk Assessment (I)||00:06:00|
|Module Five: Risk Assessment (II)|
|Risk Assessment (II)||00:06:00|
|Module Six: Being the Victim|
|Being the Victim||00:04:00|
|Module Seven: Checklist for Employers|
|Checklist for Employers||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Interview Process|
|Module Nine: Investigation Process|
|Module Ten: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy|
|Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.