They say that dog is manâ€™s best friend, and nowhere does this hold more true than in the UK; a nation of pet lovers, with over 26% of the UK adult population being dog owners. But to be the perfect dog parent, you must have an excellent understanding of the basics of grooming. Whether you wish to become a professional dog groomer or just wish to develop your dog grooming routine, this Dog Grooming Diploma is perfect for you.
In this in-depth training course, you will be trained in all areas of dog grooming, from how to bathe your puppy to professional grooming equipment. It also covers essential information on the anatomy of a dog and dog breeds. Pre-grooming, general care, and canine diseases will also be discussed, giving you a clear insight into the nature of the dog grooming industry.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The history of dog grooming
- The benefits of grooming & grooming techniques
- An overview of the anatomy of a dog
- Dog breeds and coat types explained
- Dog grooming and training equipment
- Dog hygiene and health tips
- Pre-grooming and general care
- How to bathe your dog
- Deepen your understanding of the anatomy of a dog and how canines communicate
- Learn about the different types of dog breeds and dog coats
- Know how to bathe your dog, maintain its coat, brush its teeth and trim its nails
- Broaden your knowledge of dog hygiene, common canine diseases and their treatment
- Become a professional dog groomer and work in salons or clientsâ€™ homes
- Discover expert tips on pre-grooming and general care
- Familiarise with professional dog grooming tools and equipment
- Understand the nature of the dog grooming industry and its history
Your Path to Success
The Dog Grooming Diploma is a must for dog owners and dog lovers, as well as anyone looking to become a professional dog groomer or start their own dog grooming business. Professions in this field include the following:
- Professional Dog Groomer
- Certified Dog trainer
- Dog Sitter
- Veterinary Assistant
Skills You Will Gain
- Dog grooming skills
- Dog training skills
- Canine communication skills
- Understanding of canine behaviour
- Knowledge of dog anatomy
- Knowledge of dog health & hygiene
Is this Dog GroomingÂ Diploma right for you?
This comprehensive Dog Grooming course is a must for those who are looking to become professional dog groomers, as well as dog owners who wish to develop their dog grooming skills. There are no entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only Â£5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 1: The History of Dog Grooming|
|Module 2: Why Do We Groom?|
|Module 3: Anatomy|
|Module 4: Breed Groups and Coat Types|
|Module 5: Equipment and Techniques|
|Module 6: Keep Your Dog Healthy and Clean|
|Module 7: Things to Look for Before You Groom a Dog|
|Module 8: Pre-grooming and General Care|
|Module 9: Preparation|
|Module 10: Skin Conditions|
|Module 11: How to Bathe Your Dog|
|Module 12: How to Get Your Dog to Love Bath Time|
|Module 13: Drying Your Dog After a Bath|
|Module 14: Bathing and Drying: General Considerations|
|Module 15: Grooming Details (Clipping, Scissors, Ears, Teeth, Feet, Bottoms)|
|Module 16: Basic First Aid|
No Reviews found for this course.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Number of Quizzes0